Finally finished the Thanksgiving leftovers. Hope you guys have has well. Let’s get caught up with the weekly review of what happened on MarlinManiac last week and get this week started. The winter meetings are taking place next week and the CBA was announced Tuesday, expect the Hot Stove to pick back up soon.
- On Tuesday, Will Stanifer named three possible wild card players for the Marlins in 2012 that could be the key to the Miami Marlins success.
- Also on Tuesday, the Marlins acquired Wade LeBlanc for John Baker. The Marlins also expressed interest in Miami native Gio Gonzalez.
- Also on Tuesday, I examined the Bill James projections made for Marlins hitters and on Wednesday I took a look at the projections for Marlins pitchers. I added hypothetical off-season moves to them too.
- James took a look at the new Billy the Marlins and his first memories of the normal colored Billy the Marlin.
- Lastly, Will Privette examined what LeBlanc’s role on the Marlins will be in 2012. Do not be scared Marlins fans, LeBlanc is not likely to be the Marlins “big splash.”