We had another productive week at Marlin Maniac. This week introduced us two new writers on Marlin Maniac. We are very excited to have both writers join our staff and continue to provide you Maniac’s with the best Marlins content on the web.
Lets get started with the weekly recap
- The Miami Marlins are targeting the 2015 All-Star game to be in Miami! How cool would that be guys?
- Here is a look at some out of the box predictions. These predictions are funny, yet are so true to the Marlins. They could actually make or break the season for the Fish.
- Can you feel the excitement in the air? Marlins season is not far from kicking off.
- Do you remember the last time that David Samson put his foot in his mouth? Well, he just did so again recently. I fact, according to James, Samson Shoves Umbrella Up Keister of Miami, then Proceeds to Open It.
- Here is the Miami Marlins Season preview of second base. What kind of season is Omar Infantegoing to provide the Marlins. Will he return to his hitting form with the Atlanta Braves or will he struggle again? Find out in my preview with some projections
- We continued the 1997 vs. 2003 series. On Tuesday, we took a look at the staff ace. Who do you guys believe is the better World Series staff ace. Results of the winner between Josh Beckett and Kevin Brown will be posted later today.
- Were you like me and did not have an opportunity to go to Marlins Fan Fest? Here is your chance to check out some fan submitted pictures from the event. Check them out now!
- Continuing the 2012 Miami Marlins season third base preview, we took a look at Hanley Ramirez and his chances to improve on his 2011 season. He is likely the key to the Marlins season, along with Josh Johnson.
- I was able to catch my first Marlins game of the Spring. The Marlins took on the New York Mets on Thursday. Here is my game review. I should have another one up for Saturday and Sunday’s games later today, and today’s game vs the Boston Red Sox tomorrow.
- Some scary stuff happened yesterday, Marlins slugger Giancarlo Stanton was plunked in the arm and had to leave the game. Luckily for the Marlins, x-rays came back negative and Stanton will just miss a couple of games.
Now we move onto the new writers on Marlin Maniac. We hope to have these two on for the long term. Here is their first posts on MM!
- Bill is telling the Marlins they need to keep accelerating. There is no reason to stop what they have been doing so far. The Marlins will be more successful this way.
- There’s no place like home, there’s no place like home, there’s no place like home. Oh wait, the Marlins were not a good team in Miami last season. See if that is a trend or just a blip for the Marlins.
- Al takes a look at Ozzie Guillen and the chances that he will have a run in with the front office. In my opinion, those chances are very high!