New Years Resolutions for Miami Marlins
1 of 5
Oct 29, 2014; Kansas City, MO, USA; Miami Marlins fan Laurence Leavy arrives before game seven of the 2014 World Series between the Kansas City Royals and the San Francisco Giants at Kauffman Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Christopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY Sports
The 2012 and 2013 were not good years for the Miami Marlins franchise and their fans. Year 2014 was a much better year and fans are hoping 2015 is even better than 2014.
More from Marlins News
- Miami Marlins news: Another target gone
- Why didn’t the Miami Marlins sign JDM?
- Miami Marlins rejected Boston‘s trade offer
- Miami Marlins are pursuing Michael Conforto
- Miami Marlins need to spend to win
With New Years right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to make some New Years Resolutions for the Miami Marlins players and coaches. It should be noted that these resolutions are made with fun and good spirit, they are not to be taken too seriously.
Next: Giancarlo's Resolution