More from Marlins Draft
- Miami Marlins draft retrospective: 2003
- Miami Marlins draft retrospective: 2002
- Meet the 2022 Miami Marlins Draft Picks
- Miami Marlins draft preview: Brooks Lee
- Miami Marlins draft preview: Jackson Holliday
Should the Miami Marlins Take Him?
Scott has some of the highest upside in the draft out of all hitters. He currently flashes above average bat on ball skills to go along with developing power. The combination of those two tools to go along with elite speed and a strong throwing arm makes Scott one of the more talented players in the entire draft. If Scott is available to the Marlins at no.13, they may have to pull the trigger and select him.
Read more about our pre-draft coverage, here.
Thanks for reading today. Check back tomorrow for more. In the meantime, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our newsletter.